2018 Honda CRF125FB
Call for Price
Engine & Drivetrain Features
- Ideal for beginners: Durable, simple, low-maintenance, 124.9 cc air-cooled single-cylinder 4-stroke engine develops the smooth, tractable power that's ideal for beginners.
- Simplified maintenance: Ultra-reliable electronic ignition simplifies maintenance.
- Light throttle action: 20 mm carb with light throttle action.
- No engine oil contamination: Closed crankcase vent system safeguards against engine oil contamination.
- Easy starts in any gear: Primary kickstarting for easy starts in any gear.
- Designed to compete: Lightweight, upswept, competition-type exhaust system utilizes a quiet muffler/spark arrester.
- Smooth-shifting transmission: Durable, smooth-shifting four-speed transmission
- Smooth – from stand-still to start: Heavy-duty manual clutch with light, smooth, progressive engagement.
- Easy to start: Convenient electric starter makes starting a breeze.
Chassis & Suspension Features
- Rigid & durable for off-roading: Lightweight, high-tensile steel frame is ridgid, durable and offers ideal geometry for recreational off-road riding.
- Compliant suspension travel: 31 mm leading-axle front fork offers 150 mm (5.9 in.) of compliant suspension travel.
- Excellent wheel travel: Pro-Link, single-shock rear suspension with box-section swingarm offers 150 mm (5.9 in.) of wheel travel.
- Remarkable grip & longevity: Knobby tires fitted to 19-inch front and 16-inch rear rims offer excellent grip and long life.
- Simplified maintenance: Lightweight, screw-type drive chain adjusters simplify maintenance.
- Easy-to-modulate brakes: Powerful front disc and lightweight rear drum brakes are easy to modulate.
- Inspired graphics: CRF-R-inspired graphics.
- Long-life body: Durable body components.
- Extended range: Large-capacity fuel tank and thrifty 4-stroke engine for extended range.
- Generous ground clearance: Generous ground clearance and rugged skidplate for undercarriage protection
- High-quality controls: High-quality controls feature comfortable grips, and adjustable front brake lever.
- Protection of fork seals: Fork boots help protect stanchion tubes and fork seals.
- Durable: Durable steel sprockets.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Engine Type: Air-cooled, single-cylinder, 4-stroke
- Displacement: 125 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 52.4 mm x 57.9 mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; 2-valve
- Fuel Delivery: Single 20 mm piston-valve carb
- Transmission: Four-speed with manual clutch
- Final Drive: #428 chain, 13T/49T
Chassis & Suspension
- Front Suspension: 31 mm leading-axle Showa fork; 150 mm (5.9 in.) travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link Showa single shock; 150 mm (5.9 in.) travel
Dimensions & Additional Information
- Tires: Front: 70/100-19, Rear: 70/100-16
- Brakes: Front: 220 mm hydraulic disc, Rear: Drum
- Ground Clearance: 264 mm (10.4 in.)
- Seat Height: 785 mm (30.9 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1,255 mm (49.4 in.)
- Curb Weight: 88 kg (194 lb.) including required fluids and full tank of gas - ready to ride
- Fuel Capacity: 4.3 L, including 0.9-L reserve
- Colour: Extreme Red
NOTES:Specifications, features, illustrations and equipment shown are believed to be correct – however, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Honda Canada Inc. reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, in colours, specifications, accessories, materials and models. Some vehicles are shown with optional equipment. Some vehicles shown are U.S. or European models. Canadian specifications and models may vary.
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder, 4-stroke
- 125 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 52.4 mm x 57.9 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Single 20 mm piston-valve carb
- Front Suspension
- 31 mm leading-axle Showa fork; 150 mm (5.9 in.) travel
- Front Brakes
- 220 mm hydraulic disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link Showa single shock; 150 mm (5.9 in.) travel
- Rear Brakes
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 88 kg (194 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.3 L, including 0.9-L reserve
- 1,255 mm (49.4 in.)
- Ground Clearance
- 264 mm (10.4 in.)
- Seat Height
- 785 mm (30.9 in.)
- Four-speed with manual clutch
- Final Drive
- #428 chain, 13T/49T
- Extreme Red