2019 Honda CRF250F
Call for Price
Stock Image: Extreme Red
- Dependable power: Responsive 250 cc single-cylinder air-cooled 4-stroke engine with 4-valve cylinder head offers plenty of user-friendly power and torque, spread over a wide rpm range. A 4-valve head provides a host of improvements over a 2-valve head, including higher rev capability, more efficient combustion, greater peak horsepower, and reduced fuel consumption.
- Electric start: The fun begins at the push of a button.
- Crisp throttle response: PGM-FI electronic fuel injection system with a 34 mm throttle body contributes to the engine's crisp throttle response and smooth power delivery—helping to make the CRF250F easier to handle on even tough trails.
- Simplified maintenance: Maintenance-free CD ignition and automatic cam-chain tensioner contribute to the engine's rock-solid reliability.
- Info at a glance: Handy LED lights indicate ignition ON, low fuel, and PGM-FI status. No second guessing if you've left the key on or you're about to run out of gas, and another way the CRF250F helps young riders learn the basics of motorcycle operation.
- Heavy-duty clutch: Manual clutch is built tough, yet provides smooth, progressive engagement with a light lever pull.
- Smooth shifting: Five-speed transmission clicks into gear easily and securely.
- Increased durability: Heavy-duty #520 O-ring-sealed chain provides increased durability and reduced maintenance.
- Twin-spar frame: CRF-R-inspired twin-spar frame with box-section aluminum swingarm combines strength with light weight.
- Showa control: 41 mm leading-axle Showa front fork boasts a trail-smoothing 216 mm (8.5 in.) of travel.
- Smooth ride: Pro-Link® rear suspension with Showa shock rides on needle bearings, which reduce friction for smoother movement and thereby improve bump absorption and increase durability.
- Better braking: Wave-style front and rear brake discs dissipate heat quickly for exceptional stopping power.
- Protection from the elements: Fork boots help keep dirt and moisture away from fork seals.
- Easy maintenance: Snail-type adjusters make it easy to get chain tension and wheel alignment just right.
- Spill protection: Ratchet-type fuel cap lets you know when it's fully seated, helping to prevent over- or under-tightening and fuel leakage.
- Full rider movement: Motocross-style seat is low, comfortable, and allows full rider movement.
- Reduced maintenance: Reusable foam air filter helps keep maintenance costs low.
- Folding lever: Folding shift lever reduces the risk of damage in a tip-over.
- No slipping: Extra-wide cleated, folding, self-cleaning footpegs and brake pedal provide secure grip even in muddy conditions.
- Sealed battery: No mess, no fuss from the maintenance-free sealed battery.
- Extra security: Keyed ignition switch helps prevent unwanted use.
- Sleek style: CRF-R-style bodywork looks great, and is built to take hard knocks.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Engine type: Air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Displacement: 250 cc
- Bore & stroke: 71 mm x 63 mm
- Compression ratio: 9.6:1
- Valve train: SOHC, 4 valves
- Fuel delivery: PGM-FI electronic fuel injection with 34 mm throttle body
- Transmission: Five-speed with manual clutch
- Final drive: #520 O-ring-sealed chain; 13T/50T
Chassis & Suspension
- Front suspension: 41 mm leading-axle Showa fork; 216 mm (8.5 in.) travel
- Rear suspension: Pro-Link® Showa single shock with spring preload adjustment; 230 mm (9.1 in.) travel
Dimensions & Additional Information
- Tires: Front: 80/100-21 Rear: 100/100-18
- Brakes: Front: 240 mm hydraulic disc Rear: 220 mm hydraulic disc
- Ground clearance: 290 mm (11.4 in.)
- Seat height: 884 mm (34.8 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1,419 mm (55.9 in.)
- Curb weight: 120 kg (265 lb) including required fluids and full tank of gas—ready to ride
- Fuel capacity: 6 litres; low-fuel light comes on at 0.8 litres
- Colour: Extreme Red
- Warranty: 6 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus
NOTES:Specifications, features, illustrations and equipment shown are believed to be correct - however, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Honda Canada Inc. reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, in colours, specifications, accessories, materials and models. Some vehicles are shown with optional equipment. Some vehicles shown are U.S. or European models. Canadian specifications and models may vary.
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke
- 250 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 71 mm x 63 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI electronic fuel injection with 34 mm throttle body
- Front Suspension
- 41 mm leading-axle Showa fork; 216 mm (8.5 in.) travel
- Front Brakes
- 240 mm hydraulic disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link® Showa single shock with spring preload adjustment; 230 mm (9.1 in.) travel
- Rear Brakes
- 220 mm hydraulic disc
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 120 kg (265 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 6 L; low-fuel light comes on at 0.8 L
- 1,419 mm (55.9 in.)
- Ground Clearance
- 290 mm (11.4 in.)
- Seat Height
- 884 mm (34.8 in.)
- Five-speed with manual clutch
- Final Drive
- #520 O-ring-sealed chain; 13T/50T
- Extreme Red
- 6 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus