2019 Yamaha EF2000iST
Quiet, durable and convenient, the new Yamaha EF2000iST is designed for anyone seeking an ultra-portable source of electricity. The new "T" version, based on the popular EF2000iS, has the special ability to "twin" two units together. Weighing only 21 kg (46 lbs.) and featuring an extra-large handle for easy transport the EF2000iST is ready to deliver clean, quiet power wherever and whenever you want it.
More Power: Looking for more power but still want excellent portability? Connecting two EF2000iST inverter units together will provide a rated 3000 watts and 25 amps of clean power.
- Auto decompression system reduces engine compression to provide a light recoil starter pull for effortless manual starting.
- Powered by Yamaha's MZ80; 79cc, air-cooled (fan assist), OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke, single cylinder engine with transistor controlled (TC) ignition.
- Cast iron cylinder liner provides excellent heat dissipation & extends service life.
- Pulse Width Modulation provides super "clean" power. As clean or cleaner than the power you get from a household receptacle.
- Rated AC output for continuous use is 1,600 watts / 13.3 amps with a single unit.
- When "twinned" with another EF2000iST rated AC output for continuous use is 3,000 watts / 25 amps. (note: requires accessory parallel terminal kit available at extra cost (part number: 7PB-YH579-80-00).
- Non-fuse type circuit breaker (NFB) prevents internal circuit damage in the event of an over load.
- Neutral floating.
- Yamaha's Noise Block body design features a moulded casing and noise-absorbing glass wool to provide ultra-quiet operation.
- Smart Throttle / Economy Control automatically adjusts engine speed to match the load, saving fuel, reducing noise and engine wear.
- Manual choke
- Yamaha's Oil Watch Warning System automatically shuts off the engine when oil level is low and will not re-start until oil is added, preventing costly engine damage and enhancing long-term durability.
- Indicator lights for AC power output, low oil and AC overload.
- Washable foam air filter reduces maintenance costs
- 12 Volt DC output and cables for charging RV, auto and marine 12-volt batteries (12V / 6.5A).
- On-off fuel petcock lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage, helping to prevent stale fuel problems, which are becoming more common with ethanol based fuels.
- Large fuel fill hole and sealable vent on gas cap for easy filling and transporting. Fuel gauge is standard
- Rubber feet isolate vibration for smoother operation and reduced noise.
- Cleanable spark arrestor stops the possibility of sparks exiting from the exhaust.
- Suitcase style handle and light weight (21 kg / 46 lbs.) make the EF2000iST very portable.
- CSA approved (Canadian Standards Association)
- EPA & CARB Emission Engine Durability Rating. Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.
- 3-year warranty for "residential / home" use or "commercial use."
- Type: Brushless Inverter
- Maximum AC Output (watts / amperes): 2000 W / 16.7 A
- Rated AC Output (watts / amperes) - Continuous Use: 1600 W / 13.3 A
- Rated AC Output (watts / amperes) - Continuous Use - "Twinned" Units: 3000 W / 25 A
- AC Voltage & Frequency (HZ): 120 V / 60 HZ
- Voltage Regulator: Inverter (Pulse Width Modulation)
- Neutral: Floating
- DC Output (volts / amp): 12 V / 6.5 A
- Model: MZ80, 79cc, air-cooled (fan assist), OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke
- Starting System: Manual Recoil
- Ignition: Transistor Controlled Ignition (TCI)
- Recommended Fuel: 87 octane regular gasoline
- Engine Oil Capacity: 0.42L
- L x W x H mm (in): 490 x 280 x 455 (19.3 x 11 x 17.9)
- Dry Weight: 21 kg (46 lb.)
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L): 4.2
- Operating Hours (@ 1 / 4 load): 10.5 hrs
- Operating Hours (@ rated load): 4.2 hrs
- Noise Level (@ 7 metres): 51.5 - 61dB
- Non-Fuse Circuit Breaker System (NFB): Standard
- Pilot Lamp (AC output): Standard
- Warning Lamps (overload / low oil): Standard
- Smart Throttle / Economy Control: Standard
- Oil Watch Warning System: Standard
- Fuel Level Gauge: Standard
- Noise Block (enclosed engine design): Standard
- Spark Arrestor: Standard
- DC Charging Cable: Standard
- Private Use: 3-years limited
- Commercial Use: 3-years limited
- Engine Type
- MZ80, 79cc, air-cooled (fan assist), OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke
- 490 mm (19.3 in.)
- 280 mm (11 in.)
- 455 mm (17.9 in.)
- 21 kg (46 lb.)
- AC Output
- 2000 W / 16.7 A
- DC Output
- 12 V / 6.5 A
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 4.2 L
- Noise Level
- 51.5 - 61dB
- Run Time
- 4.2 hrs